MATTE PU ROLL-TOP BACKPACK
• 100 % Recycled Polyester with Matte-Look PU coating
• PVC free
• Water repellent fabric
• Size: 28 x 43 x 13 cm
• Capacity: 15 litres
• Minimalist styling
• Roll-top closure
• Secure clip closure
• Zippered front pocket
• Double layer base panel for durability
• Padded adjustable shoulder straps
• Padded internal laptop sleeve, compatible up to 15.6"
• Internal bottle pocket
• Grab handle
How to print:
• Before you begin, ensure you have your transfer ready (for example, a DTF or vinyl transfer), a polyester felt sheet and a Teflon cushion.
• We recommend using a flat heat press.
• Set the heat press to 145 degrees.
• Load the BG335 so it lies flat on the heat press, cover with a polyester felt sheet and prepress for 5 seconds to remove moisture and any creases. The polyester felt offers a cushion when pressing, stopping any indentation from the edges of the transfer.
• Position the transfer and secure with heatproof tape. Use a Teflon cushion to elevate printing area if required.
• Cover once again with the polyester sheet so no part of the material comes into direct contact with the heat press plates.
• Press for 15 seconds on a light pressure (28-32psi).